How I Stay Motivated


We are all humans and no matter what we do or how many self help books we read, things are not always 100 degrees and sunny! Today, I want to talk to you about how I stay motivated and these are the things that work for me (personally)



I Just Do It 


As cliche as this may sound, it is actually a lot easier said and done! If I have something to do no matter how big or small it is I just do it! I know that nobody else will do it for me or as well as me so I get up and push myself with a drive like no there because I want to succeed.


Tunnel Vision

I live in a country where individualism is non existent. Everybody looks and dresses alike with the same hair , make-up and mindset. I literally tune them out and completely focus on what I have to do. I know that if I stop for just one minute to focus on what everybody else is doing I will become another sheep and lose sight of my own goals.

I ask for Help


This is my greatest struggle and the bane of my existence! I hate asking for help ... I would rather die than go to people for help. In the middle of the year I got over myself and asked for help in areas I was coming up short. I know that I can't take photos to save myself so I partnered with a Photographer to take quality Photos so they look good on the Blog. After I got help , I was much more motivated to improve on the areas I was good at in my life.


I Set Clear Realistic Goals

People always say " If you goals don't scare you , you are no dreaming big enough ". The truth is sometimes setting those goals end up stressing us out more and give us more than we can bear. I find that when I make realistic goals I am so much more motivated because I know what I have to do to reach them.


Ignore What Others think of Me


"What people think about you is none of your Business" Can I tell you how true this is? There is no way we can control people and tell them to think that we are the most wonderful person they've met. I find that when I Ignore what they have to say , I am hella motivated!


How Do you stay motivated?

Join our family on Facebook

The Passion Project 2.0



No comments